Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Can you believe this is my life?!

I WAS IN THE SAME ROOM AS IMAN (wife of David Bowie and former supermodel and amazing woman in general) AND MAYA ANGELOU (you should know who that is for sure) FOR HOURS!

Can you believe this is part of my everyday life? I am SO blessed. I have detailed notes on my impressions and their words; my next post will come at you from the great state of TEXAS!

Teaser:

IMAN: "Can you believe I get my morning coffee from DAVID BOWIE?!" (Direct quote is forthcoming; can't find my notebook.)

MAYA ANGELOU: "This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine..."

P.S. Prospect Hill Park in Cambridge (Somerville?), MA is GORGEOUS. And so is the young man who took me there.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm...best friend here..needing an update on any gorgeousness in your life....hehehe....party in Austin this weekend!

12:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm..best friend here...I think I should be getting news of any gorgeousness in your life....LOL...see you this weekend hopefully.

12:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

« home