Friday, December 29, 2006

Colliona's Desires

I don't want drama, I just want our "normal" to be passionate and loving.

An intense, reciprocated love.

I just want someone who doesn't smoke crack.

Something about "I don't want to be that other girl...I am always the one that makes them realize that they want to be with that other person."

I am always the "other woman"... the one they wish they could be with but are worried may be a gamble.

Don't smell your hat in front of me.

I want a Mormon guy who isn't afraid to make the crap out with me. And want to make out all the freaking time (even if we don't actually do that).

I want someone to be as honest with themselves as I am. I want someone to be as honest with me as they are with themselves.

I want to talk about music and art for 59808 hours.

I want someone who thinks its funny when I try to be emotive. But doesn't tell me so!

Fiona and I are SO emo.

("Colliona" is an amalgam of Colleen and Fiona - we are both Geminis who are dramatic and intense, but smart and romantic. We make the best girlfriends because we are never boring and always sexy as H. It is 1:47 in the morning here in Austin, Texas, and we just wanted to type whatever random boy-centric thing that popped into our heads. We're serious when we say we make the best girlfriends, and as for me - Colleen - I don't even like saying I'm your girlfriend, which makes for a good thing if you are commitment-phobe, somewhat like myself. As for me, Colleen, I have no issues being committed if I feel romanced, but if I don't... eee... I am a hard one to deal with. As for Fiona, "I want other girls' boyfriends to stop saying I would make a great girlfriend. I want my own boyfriend to say I'm a good girlfriend." Colleen: "Word.")

Colliona again: Wow. It's late. I don't know what I want.

Chepo just called and wants to come over. It's 2 in the morning... jeez. Good thing my only plans tomorrow are going to the Alamo Drafthouse at like 9:45pm.

Don't take this post to heart or too seriously... we don't.

We are yawning. Nose sniffling. Coughing. Laundry-doing.

Make out with us. We're hot.



2 Comments:

Blogger ju said...

i love this post almost more than any you've ever done. come home to me...

1:33 PM

 
Blogger Colleen said...

I will be there soon! YAY!!!

1:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

« home