Monday, December 04, 2006

I can't cook, but I can assemble.

I can't dance, but I can bob my head in rhythm.

I can't bake, but I can make things look pretty.

I can't write hot songs, but I can sing hotly.

I'm not that hilarious, but my laugh is extremely high-pitched.

I don't have a car in Boston, but I usually pay the tolls.

I can't come up with great lines of poetry, but I wax poetic when it comes to The Cure and Guns N' Roses.

I am not a size 2, but I look dead sexy in owl sweaters.

I can't say I don't complain, but I typically keep it to 3 people.

I am not a vixen, but I have learned how to play the part.

I don't always have smooth legs, but my hands are soft.

I don't have much money, but my only debt is my education.

I am not a Saint, but I am a pretty good Christian.

I can't settle down, but I hardly ever lose my cool.

I can't quote political statistics, but I do work to promote social equity.

I can't fix buttons, but I do know where good tailors are located.

I don't have clear skin, but I do have a clear conscience.

I don't have a perfect family, but I do love every single one of them more than myself.

I don't remember everyone's name, but I give spectacular hugs.

I am not the most popular person in the world, but I am fiercely loyal.

I can't do my own makeup or hair, but somehow it always looks decent.

I am not a scientist or mathematician, but I have a large vocabulary and can understand theory.

I don't have the same politics as typical LDS people, but I don't begrudge others their political beliefs.

I can't fully articulate my feelings, but I am extremely passionate.

I don't let people see how intensely I think, but I am a good listener.

I don't keep in touch that well, but I always say "I love you" (and mean it).

I don't allow myself to depend fully on other people, but I do like to cuddle.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Owl sweaters! I kinda miss you, Colleen.

6:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have a friend close, but I do have a close friend (and I miss her SOOO MUCH!!!).

10:26 PM

 
Blogger Lady Bills said...

you are fun to play with AND good to cry with

you love to laugh AND you make others laugh

you are a baller AND sweet

you have good fashion sense AND are beautiful without make up (i hate you)

you are good at learning AND great at teaching

YOU ARE A GREAT FRIEND AND I'M LUCKY YOU ARE HERE!

9:36 AM

 
Blogger Colleen said...

William, Liza, and Peg: I love you all. Yay for YOU!

11:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

« home