Monday, December 11, 2006

TEXAS IS THE BOMB DIGGITY.

So, I got back from Austin, Texas (home base) last night. It was amazing! My brother's graduation was excellent, and being with my ENTIRE immediate family was SO good. David (my brother) is officially a doctor. A PhD in Electrical Engineering from UT Austin. I am SO proud of him and his family for truckin' through 3289473928 years of school! Yay.

SO many highlights of the week - don't know where to start. I got to play the Wii with some of my Texas friends (I miss you all SO much already!!!), Kerbey Lane, oodles of niece/nephews time, siblings, parents, delicious food, etc.! It was so good to be with the fam, Bean, Juan, Fee, Mart, Nat (I didn't like sharing Nat with the BF, but it's all good... tee hee.)! Hooray.

I refer to that picture above (the one with my family) as "The Miracle." It has every single member of my immediate family, including BOTH sets of PARENTS! And... they are SMILING! WHOA! I couldn't believe it. It was totally normal to be hanging out with my whole family (this has only happened once before - my college graduation... they have been in the same room before, but NEVER smiling). MIRACULOUS! It felt really incredible, I must say.

So, I took 2839729874 photos in Texas - family, friends, sights, whatever. I uploaded them all to Flickr account. I also finally uploaded a few from a while back as well. So, if you're interested... there are A LOT over there. Check out the Flickr, yo. Do it. Pretend like you're interested in my life! (Also, the owl sweater referenced in the previous post is prominently featured... ha!) So many cute ones - I love my little niece/nephews! YES!

There were SO many people that I did not see that I CANNOT wait to see when I come to Austin again at the end of this month. I only had a few hours available this time, and everyone got to babysit my nephews! Here's the Christmas schedule:

El Paso: December 21 to 26
Dallas/Fort Worth: December 26 to 27

Austin: December 27 to 31

Also, I CANNOT wait for this! TMNT FOREVER. (I love B. Bop and RockSteady.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDu1gXcgl7c



2 Comments:

Blogger Lady Bills said...

col baby- what a great pic of your family! i am so happy that you had such a great time in TX... but i'm so glad you're back!

9:37 AM

 
Blogger ju said...

i agree. don't ever leave us again... well, ok, you can... but don't be gone long.

4:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

« home