Friday, December 29, 2006

What the crap was that last post?!

Hahaha!! We were obviously extremely exhausted.

That post doesn't even make sense! Colliona? I wanted to delete it simply because our lack of coherent eloquence is somewhat embarrassing, but I figured the world needed proof of our debilitation.

We're awesome. That's what posting in the middle of the night gets you. Seth said keeping a Mormon up way past their bedtime is the closest thing you'll get to seeing them drunk.

I guess when drunk, I try to wax poetic but fail miserably.

I just woke up. It's 12:30pm.

Awesome.



2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I believe that inebriation via lack of sleep is the most honest way to express yourself. Bless you, and your thoughts at 2am; I want a mormon boy to make the h out with too.:)

10:32 PM

 
Blogger Colleen said...

Awww... Rach. I love you. We'll get some hotties SOON.

1:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

« home