Wednesday, January 17, 2007

From my very oldest friend in the world - Jamie Chesshire

I have a friend
Her name is Colleen
She has the most beautiful face
I have ever seen

She makes me laugh
She makes me giddy
She is so funny
So gosh darn witty

I miss her so much
Each passing day
Wish I could see her
Wish there was a way

I miss eating Ramen
Drinking yoo hoo fom a box
Watching questionable videos
in our colorful TOE SOCKS!!!

Best Friends for Life
Hetero Life Mates, if you will
My BFF spot is empty
That only she can fill.

My dear Colleen Kelly
Lover of my Mind
A closer dearer buddy
I will never find

I bid you farewell
Of course, only for now
Anxious for the next time
We pinky swear on a sacred cow!

(I love her so much, thank you Jamie - you are the perfect poet. Can you believe we have been friends since the summer between 6th and 7th grade?! AMAZING!)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home