Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Museum of Fine Arts - FILM

Call me typical, but I am a sucker for foreign and arthouse films. The following are selections that I am planning on seeing this month at the MFA. Click for descriptions - If you're interested in any of these, let me know.

Climates (Turkish)

Street of Shame (Japanese)

The Host (Korean)

Woman is the Future of Man (Korean - I will be out of town! Sad.)

Time (Korean - I am particularly excited about this one directed by Kim Ki-Duk, but again, I will be out of town.)

Mirrorball #4 (The Art of Music Video)

Sophiiiie! (German - looks Amelie-esque)

I might skip out on The Host, but these are my for sure plans - TWO SATURDAY MATINEE MARATHONS!

Saturday, January 13
+ Climates @ 10:30am
+ Street of Shame @ 12:30pm

Saturday, February 24
+ Sophiiiie! @ 2:20pm
+ Mirrorball #4 @ 4:30pm



2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Pick me, pick me!! Is there no hope for Saturday working girls? Could we go another day?

8:19 PM

 
Blogger Colleen said...

Rach! We can at least see "Sophiiiie!" (the Amelie-Esque one). It also plays Thursday, March 1 @ 8pm. Let's do it.

1:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

« home