Saturday, February 24, 2007

Time Waster: Version 2.0



Note that this little gem has gauged ears and skull Vans.

Oh, man.

This takes the whole I-have-a-doll-that-vaguely-reminds-
people-of-me thing to an entirely new level.

I can make her do the "Thriller" dance. I was going to take it, but I figured Rachel would want the honor.

www.meez.com




Oh, and this is my doll crush.

We listen to emo and make out all the time.

We love each other so much that we have the same hairstyle and we wear eachother's earrings.



7 Comments:

Blogger NatAttack said...

Girl, your crush-man has got to be the funniest thing of all time. Props!

5:22 PM

 
Blogger Battlestar Luna said...

wow. she's totally you. well done.

10:00 AM

 
Blogger Rachel said...

Love it, love it, love it!

12:08 AM

 
Blogger Lady Bills said...

hey does your boyfriend have a friend???

11:39 AM

 
Blogger Colleen said...

Peg - he sure does. He hangs out at this coffee shop downtown.

12:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does "listening to emo" and "making out all the time" have to be in the same sentence? Probably not, but the deadly combo sure did send me into a fit of muffled laughter...stupid library.

12:09 PM

 
Blogger Colleen said...

Brian, dear.

As I said this morning over breakfast, yes - making out and emo MUST go together. Nothing makes for a better time than smooching to the crooning of pre-pubescent whines.

1:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

« home