Monday, March 26, 2007

I am an inspiration!

Riva wins for best email response on a Monday afternoon:

You sound so organized and efficient, (way to magnify your calling my friend...) that it launched the following song in my head....sing along now...

"I want a girl with the right allocations
Who's fast and thorough
And sharp as a tack
She's playing with her jewelry
She's putting up her hair
She's touring the facility
And picking up slack

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnng jacket......

I want a girl who gets up early
I want a girl who stays up late
I want a girl with uninterrupted prosperity
Who used a machete to cut through red tape
With fingernails that shine like justice
And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

She is fast and thorough
And sharp as a tack
She's touring the facility
And picking up slack

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnnng.... lonnng jacket"

Happy Monday.

--Riva

It made me giggle considering my calling and the fact that one of the lines is "She's touring the facility." Perfect.



4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

You are amazing it's true...and when I paint your nails they definitely shine like justice. You are HOT!!! Even if you did force me to comment on your blog in front of you.j/k I'm alone...I mean I'm alone in spirit. um....

11:33 PM

 
Blogger ju said...

you're the reason in my life...you're the inspiration...

8:54 AM

 
Blogger Timothy said...

and that doesnt even mention the (insert description i told you in person here) shoes you wear.

11:15 AM

 
Blogger Colleen said...

Rachel - you make my ENTIRE LIFE shine like justice.

Ju - I wanna have you near me! I wanna have you hear me say iiittttt!

Tim - President and Sole Member of The Best Compliments Ever Club.

2:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

« home