Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A promised post.

OUR TRIP TO CONNECTICUT WAS:

Better than rice and beans.
Better than having warm feet.
Better than 13-year-old boyfriends.
Better than first impressions.
Better than greasy hair and face.
Better than Frosted Mini-Wheats.
Better than any business trip.
Better than texting.
Better than yw.
Better than cartoon emo boyfriends.
Better than 110 mph (questionable).
Better than insecurities.
Better than cute sweaters.
Better than foot fetishes.
Better than truth or truth.
Better than good shoes.
Better than running the faucet so no one can hear me pee.
Better than steak nugget sushi.
Better than uber-manliness.
And, far, far better than sleep.



6 Comments:

Blogger NatAttack said...

You are awake much too late at night. But I agree. Our trip WAS better than most things... let's do it again sometime eh? love you!

9:26 AM

 
Blogger Colleen said...

We most DEFINITELY will do it again. I don't where our adventure will take us, but I am totally down. Love you, too, girl. See you this weekend, perhaps?

9:57 AM

 
Blogger Rachel said...

Reading Colleen's blog at 1:37 after a long flight:
Better than sleep
Better than dreaming
Better than doing what I should be doing.

Love your guts!

12:27 AM

 
Blogger Colleen said...

LOVE YOU RACH!!!

I AM SO GLAD YOU'RE HOME!!!

9:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad you like my bed. I'm so excited to have it! You should come see it in person....hehe

4:29 PM

 
Blogger Brian said...

Well done, batman.

9:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

« home