Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My Secret Alter-Ego: COOL BREEZE KABOOM



Miss Armstrong and Miss Schwehr discovered my secret identity. I had kept it under wraps for almost 23 years, and now that I have been found out - I need to do a formal press release to be certain the records are straight.




Name: COOL BREEZE KABOOM
Public Identity: Colleen Kelly
Born: June 14, 1984
Height: 5' 8.5" (I think)
Weight: 20 lbs. over her goal
Powers - Innate or Acquired: Innate

Powers, description:

* Accelerated emotional healing: Ability to heal rapidly from any non-physical injury

* Pheromone manipulation: Ability to generate and control pheromones for various effects

* Sonic Scream: Ability to generate vocal sounds of a higher amplitude than a normal human

* Innate capability: Ability to naturally have skills and/or knowledge typically earned through learning

* Empathy: Ability to read or sense the emotions or feelings of others

* Probability manipulation: Ability to alter probability, causing unlikely things to happen or likely things to not happen

Please don't let this news intimidate you or alter our friendship; I only use my powers when absolutely necessary.



2 Comments:

Blogger NatAttack said...

This is genius. And all the above are completely true. You're a freakin rockstar of a hero.

Maybe you can help me acquire some of your innate ability--I need all the help I can get.

1:25 PM

 
Blogger Colleen said...

Are you kidding me????

I PALE IN COMPARISON TO YOUR SUPERHERO-NESS!

1:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

« home