Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A photo post is in order.

So, as you faithful readers know, I was off to Texas this past weekend to celebrate my brother graduating from medical school. Yay for him!



I am absolutely IN LOVE with my nephews and niece, and I took 18 million photos of all of them. Oh man, I am the luckiest Aunt in the world!!! I also seem to be a lucky girl in the man realm - I was at my brother's graduation dinner and the super hot waiter (bilingual, drummer, artist) adored me and asked me out! Yes! Obviously, nothing could really come of this considering I live across the country, but it was great to know I've still got it. (I was beginning to think I didn't... Boston has not yet yielded this sort of attention... another reason I love Texas! Ha!) Anyway, you can check out all the photographic evidence of my weekend here (again, a warning - MANY pictures of my lovely kiddos): http://www.flickr.com/photos/zachmorrisishot/tags/dereksgraduation/

I also have neglected to post all my pictures from a wonderful date Peggy and I went on (Peggy - I need you in life, stat!). The MFA had a free night where you could go check out all these floral arrangements that were interpretations of art favorites on display at Boston's Museum of Fine Arts. I LOVE the MFA - we had an excellent time. More photos of our expedition at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/zachmorrisishot/tags/mfa/




I also finally posted photos from the Red Sox game that Seth, Rachel, Tim and I went to, a wonderful surprise from Jenni, some Diet Coke addicts, some crazy balloon dude, and more. Check 'em all out at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/zachmorrisishot/





5 Comments:

Blogger spoonfulL said...

oh my freaking GOSH! how insanely cute is your family?!?! don't you just want to eat 'em up?? i love hearing your voice in the background, too :) thanks for sharing, BQT (Beauty Queen of Texas.)

ps - i totally hear you about the man sitch here. just don't get the love like at home. weird, right?

9:17 AM

 
Blogger Rachel said...

I love your family!! When can I burn it up in Texas, you know I like the heat?

10:22 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Cole,

I do miss your family considerably. There was never a time I was around them, even if meeting a member for the first time, that I did not feel 100% a part of it. You all rock.

I am so excited for when you get your b-day package from Craig and I. We're super stoked. So we want you to call us when you get it so we can be on the phone to hear you get so freaking insane with excitement that you pee yourself. We both promise not to make too much fun of you. Yay! I love you dude.

3:34 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope I didn't make you feel bad telling you that I was sending you something. I kind of worried about that. I told Craig that you might even get bummed because we have been in the non-swapping zone. I love you dude. I want you to be super duper happy on your birthday!!! I love you sooo much. So if you want to return the lovin' then don't feel sad and love it up doll. You rock my face off and I freaking can't even stand how long its been since I have seen your sweetness!!

6:19 PM

 
Blogger Colleen said...

Oh no no, you didn't make me feel bad! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE you so much that I am sad I can't show you some tangible lurve!

You're the best, Hyme. I love you SOOOOOO much!

Craig is cute.
You are cute. and hot. and excellent. and loved.

10:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

« home