Tuesday, June 26, 2007

SO MANY GREAT EVENTS!!!

Yay for the past couple weeks! My wonderful friends made my birthday absolutely phenomenal (organized by Rachel - she rocks!), and I had a most excellent trip to El Paso and Austin, Texas. Here's a summary in photos! I also put together a little highlights video (at the end of this other fanfare). Fair warning: Juan drops the F-bomb some. If you want to avoid indecency - skip over his karaoke sections. You can see the other MILLION photos at my Flickr site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/zachmorrisishot/



























9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Purple nose! and that hot latin guy sure can sing!

8:49 AM

 
Blogger NatAttack said...

You look hot in all these pictures; but when is that the exception and not the rule?

SO glad you're back (or close to being back) in my life again!

10:28 AM

 
Blogger Mary said...

Man, the opening valley girl segment is absolute brilliance. I loved uht.

11:13 AM

 
Blogger spoonfulL said...

i can not express the party that is raging in my heart for you right now.

12:42 PM

 
Blogger Lady Bills said...

hello U R A Q T

i am glad you're back... let the good times roll.

5:46 PM

 
Blogger Rachel said...

I hope that you own those hot sunglasses...super stone cold fox.

10:44 PM

 
Blogger Rachel said...

Who is "my name is not reggie?"

10:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Yeah...good times my friend...good times....glad we got to see you for a bit. Long Live Pirate Scarves and Star Wars Purses!

11:52 PM

 
Blogger Ben & Rachel said...

colleen! i love you and i have a thingy now! :)

2:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

« home