Tuesday, July 24, 2007

AJSdhkfjhskdjh!! AMERICORPS Insurance!!! DIE DIE DIE!

Dudes.

Reason # 3849287 that I am SOOOO happy to be successfully done with AmeriCorps VISTA.

Freaking insurance! They didn't pay ANY of my medical bills! At ALL?!

I have been calling all over hell and gone to try and get this sorted out... trying to confirm that none of my medical crap was due to a pre-existing condition... they're all pissed that I had a breast ultrasound done... WHATEVER! I had to! I had a freaking lump in there!!!

AKJhdksjhfkdsjfhkj!!!!!!

Okay, I'm better now. It will all get sorted out, its just annoying. And - I shouldn't have to be doing this at work, for sure.

Okay, I love you. Goodbye.

I love that as of August 1 - I won't have to worry about going to the doctor... I just freaking go. EASY AS PIE! Hooray! I heart Harvard Pilgrim!!!!!!!!

My boss just came in to chat and I think she caught me on Blogger. Shoot.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home