Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I LOVE THE WHITE STRIPES!

Last night, Rachel and I went to see The White Stripes at the Agganis Arena at Boston University.

Ok. That said -

FREAKING CRAP!!! IT WAS THE BEST SHOW EVERRRRRRRR!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING TEN FREAKING YEARS, YES, TEN, TO SEE THEM AND FINALLLLYYYY!!!! IT HAPPENEDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

Ok. Here's some pics. Unfortunately, I wasn't willing to risk a.) getting my camera taken away, or b.) getting kicked out for having a camera... so... all you get are pics from the pre-show. Rachel got one on her camera phone, but (despite her spectacular photography skills) we couldn't really get any rad ones.

Jack and Meg White are hot. Jack is hotter. He had on these skin-tight red pants that were WAY TOO MUCH for my clean hands and pure heart to sift through. ROWRRRRRR!

All I need in life:





6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

meg is way hotter.

1:50 PM

 
Blogger Colleen said...

Yeah, okay. Meg is pretty hot.

But dude! Those pants!

Aye.

3:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he stuffs his pants. i know it.

5:40 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

someone needs a cold shower!!!

10:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe it is Juan that knows what Jack stuffs his pants with, not martin!!!

9:37 AM

 
Blogger Colleen said...

Hahahahahahahahhahaha....

Actually, as far as the stuffage goes - I am SURE he does!

That or he's packin'.

10:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

« home