Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I WILL HATE SEMI TRUCKS UNTIL THE DAY I DIE.

Rachel and I were driving along, singing to some wonderful song, I'm sure.
Then, Cedric's Ship, my dear Subaru, gets pummeled by a FREAKING SEMI TRUCK - who, get this, stops in mid-traffic, turns on his hazards (thanks for the warning, I guess), then REVERSES because he took the wrong exit. He drives the other way - all we got is a plate - no state. Here's the damage. I'm PISSED PISSED PISSED and SAD SAD SAD.

























3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Sorry my love...accidents are no fun...

12:05 AM

 
Blogger Rachel said...

I'm so sorry babe.

6:22 PM

 
Blogger embeely said...

awww. that sucks!!!!!

AND...
you got a subaru?
we're no longer camry buddies =(

oh wellssssss, youre still awesome.

4:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

« home