Wednesday, July 04, 2007

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY?!?!!!!

A. The Chipmunks are NOT homies. NO!
B. Simon would NEVER wear that hat OR those sunglasses. 1. You can't put a prescription in sunglasses that size (believe me, I worked at Sunglass Hut for 2 years). 2. They are SO not the style of a creature that can calculate the force of a hurricane.
C. Theodore looks like a hairy Notorious B.I.G.!
D. What are the Chipettes going to look like??! BRATZ dolls?!?!
E. The Chipmunks wear full-length manly tunics. NOT hoodies! NOT HOODIES! They would NEVER show off the chipmunk crotches. They are modest boys!

AJhdskgfeghkhjsgdkjfhksdnfkjsdhiehkjsdhfk!!!!!!!!!!!
I need to watch The Chipmunk Adventure. It will relax me.



9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay.....so I TOTALLY Agree....why do they hvae to go and ruin every childhood memory I have. Now I'm gonna hvae to go listen to my chimunnks tape and clear my mind of that picture...thanks Colleen.

1:42 AM

 
Blogger NatAttack said...

I'm desperately trying to figure out what on EARTH the plot will be for this movie. Yie. Not an interesting place... but we'll always have Transformers...

1:36 PM

 
Blogger Rachel said...

okay, I also loved the chipmunk adventure...and this...is ridiculous.

1:54 PM

 
Blogger Lady Bills said...

dude this freaking makes me want to pull all of my hair out and vomit horrible diatribes in front of the people that are making this movie!!!

if they even THINK about touching the care bears... i'm going in with an oozey!

1:55 PM

 
Blogger Colleen said...

Friends and dearest comrades.

I am pleased to note you share my distaste for this most wretched of ideas.

Let's protest outside of Fresh Pond.

3:49 PM

 
Blogger JLyn said...

ummm.. what the flip... seriously havent the kids who just graduated from film school come up with any original ideas yet.. I swear if I see one more bad remake... or remake made bad... Im going to flip..

side not... transformers rocked!

11:41 AM

 
Blogger Linda said...

is nothing sacred or holy?!?! They just keep messing with my childhood...why?

9:59 PM

 
Blogger Jason Randall said...

Supposedly, it's an origins movie about the meeting of the Chipmunks and Dave Seville.

I read somewhere the outfits on the poster are for a music video, and NOT what they wear every day.

Even still, let the childhood bastardization begin!

1:17 PM

 
Blogger spoonfulL said...

it's all been said. the horror... i feel stunned in its wake....

3:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

« home