Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Camping with the ladies!!

So, this past weekend was phenomenal. Rachel, Celeste, Diana and I all went on an impromptu camping trip in New Hampshire. We had hot dogs and s'mores (veggie tin foil dinners for Celeste/Diana - they are vegetarians. Just Rach and I enjoyed the bliss that is a campire hot dog). A good friend of Celeste's owns some great property and we were lucky enough to benefit from this beauty for two wonderful days:



Isn't that amazing? That was the view from our tent. I have never really camped before (I think we went camping a lot when I was little, and I don't think ward campouts and family reunions really count since we have facilities to shower in and the like...)

Here are the ladies that were present... I guess none of us wanted to show our faces.

Celeste and Diana:



Rachel (don't get aggravated at me for posting this - you're beautiful and everyone knows it):



And me (a major bum shot; you can blame this on Celeste who was determined to emphasize my lady lumps):



4 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Sorry about the incorrect orientation on those pics - I don't feel like changing it. You can get a better look by clicking on those guys - they'll open to larger versions.

11:04 PM

 
Blogger Rachel said...

now everyone is going to know I have curly hair! grrr

2:11 PM

 
Blogger Colleen said...

Don't worry! You're super hot!!!

2:19 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! camping is funsies. Much better now that I'm not an overweight bitchy teenager. yay!

1:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

« home