Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I love my roommates!

My dearest Juan visited me in Boston this weekend. It was most excellent! I love him so much and I miss him already. We went to Santarpio's, the diner in Watertown, Mr. Crepe, watched General Conference, found some rockin' new clothes at H&M, etc. I heart him. You know who else I heart? My roommates (featuring Juan's photography and our living room):



How much do I LOVE these girls? Diana, Celeste, and dearest Sherpa (Rachel) - you rock my world. You know what else rocks my world? Across the Universe - my favorite movie released this year (probably until Sweeney Todd).



2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I too am in love with this movie...and I look like a bridge troll in these pictures.

1:46 PM

 
Blogger Colleen said...

Yo mama is a bridge troll!

11:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

« home