Monday, October 15, 2007

LEFT OR RIGHT BRAIN?

Natalie (who I didn't realize I missed so much until this weekend!) had this site as her Gmail tag/status:

http://info.break.com/static/live/v1/pages/brain/brain.html

I saw the girl going clockwise, so that means I'm a Right-Brained Individual. Reading the characteristics, was there really any other way I could have seen her spinnin' dance?

She spins clockwise

RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
uses feeling
"big picture" oriented
imagination rules
symbols and images
present and future
philosophy & religion
can "get it" (i.e. meaning)
believes
appreciates
spatial perception
knows object function
fantasy based
presents possibilities
impetuous
risk taking



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, I'm a little worried....I saw both. Maybe Savannah is left-brained...Oh..no....that means she gonna be an engineer like her daddy....or maybe I'm just super-cool and know how to use my left and right brain at the same time...what do you think?

10:19 AM

 
Blogger ju said...

she kept changing directions on me. what does that mean?

12:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

« home