Thursday, October 04, 2007

This guy rocks my socks.

This dapper young gentleman requested a blog post - one with pictures or just an update of my life. I am glad somebody still checks on ol' Infamous Dance - I was worried it was collecting cob webs (get it? cob WEBS?! HAHAHAHAHA) from weeks of neglect.

I am happy to oblige (although, I'm not promising anything entertaining or comical).

I am mad busy these days, but I have done a few noteworthy things.
- Got my wisdom teeth out - I think some pictures were taken, but I don't remember.
- Went camping in Sharon, VT. It was the year anniversary of Rachel Coon and I's sherpship.
- Got a new phone - the LG Muziq. First song I downloaded? Apologize by Timbaland.

I love you all. I miss you. A real post will come soon. I swear.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home