Friday, December 07, 2007

Thanks to Julie and Riva for pointing it out!

As the resident Emerson College Liberal Mormon, I was interviewed yesterday regarding Mitt Romney's "Faith and America" speech.

I was quoted today in one of Boston's dailies.

http://www.bostonnow.com/news/nation/2007/12/07/romney-speech-doesn039t-wow

Colleen Kelly, an Emerson College graduate student and practicing Mormon said the flap over Romney's religion is disconcerting.

"If he was a part of any other religion, he wouldn't be getting this kind of crazy attack," she said. "Mormonism is not viewed as the same from people on the outside. Our moral convictions are closer to the Bible than many other Christians."

OBAMA 2008!



6 Comments:

Blogger Jim and Lisa said...

Ooh! You're famous!

10:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was supposed to go to an Obama watch party on Monday, except work got in the way and I missed it.

12:53 PM

 
Blogger Rachel said...

Pregnant man gives birth...that's a fact.

3:57 PM

 
Blogger Crys said...

dude- doesn't it sound cool to be a "college graduate"?

11:10 PM

 
Blogger Colleen said...

Lisa - hahaha. Yay! Even though "BostonNOW!" isn't the classiest "paper" in the world....

Mart - OBAMA FOREVER!!! I didn't know you were a fan.

Rachel - Show me your cigarette hands.

Crys - I LOVE YOU!! And yes, its awesome being me. :)

2:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, he is a hometown boy. Well he wasn't born there, he was born in Hawaii. But he lives in Chicago now.

6:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

« home