Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy New Year!

No posts since Christmas; sorry.

I have uploaded 18 million pictures on my Flickr site... here are some highlights...

On my trip home over the holidays, I was forced to evacuate. Meaning, I had to throw away or ship everything I owned that was at my house. Mercifully, my parents allowed three good-sized trunks to remain in the garage (containing my yearbooks, pretty much every letter I've ever received, a My Child doll, a Bright Heart raccoon Care Bear cousin, books I want to read to my future children, etc.). So, I got rid of a lot of stuff, which can be seen here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/zachmorrisishot/tags/keepsakes/


El Paso was fun; I only hung out with my parents and Dave. My apologies to everyone else who inhabits there... I love you still - I just ran out of time (easy to do when you only go home once per year). My mom painted a portrait of me for Christmas!!


New Years Eve: watched fireworks over the Boston Harbor... awesome! (Christmas and New Years photos over at Flickr...)


Last Night: BARACK OBAMA WON THE IOWA CAUCUSES! Praise the Lord. I was telling my brother that I pray every day that Obama is our president. IT IS TIME FOR CHANGE!!!!


This is a lame post. I'll come up with something better and try again soon.



4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I always wanted a lite brite, sad you had to give it up!

4:14 PM

 
Blogger starstruck_texan said...

You gave up a lite brite.....you should have called...I would have rescued that poor little toy. Now it's an orphan.

7:47 PM

 
Blogger Tang Tang said...

Pretty Colleen picture! Your Mum is one talented lady.

5:28 PM

 
Blogger Colleen said...

Yeah, my mom rocks.

And - I loved my Lite Brite. :(

2:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

« home