Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Google Reader is my new best friend!

Good morning, everyone. Welcome to another day of delights on the interweb. I use Google Reader for all my RSS feeds. I am in love with it. I hate going to all the blogs I read and seeing that there are no updates, so the lovely Google Reader checks for me (I plan on allowing Google to take over my life). You can share posts with your Google friends (like unto Facebook posts/sharing) and it will go to their feed. Genius!

In any case, I share the things I find interesting. Today, we've got Lego USB flash drives. Yesterday, we had some LOLcats. The posts I mark are compiled into another feed, which is then compiled into a publicly viewable website. Sooooo - if you'd like to see the stuff I read all day, you can click here:

Colleen's Shared Items - Google Reader

I will also link to it under the "Colleenita" section over there (on your right). Yay for technology!!!



5 Comments:

Blogger Battlestar Luna said...

just as cool: I can take a feed of your shared items and add them to My feed reader (netvibes).

2:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://blogofwishes.com/cool-gadgets/1gb-mimoco-star-wars-mimobot-usb-flash-drives/

I saw these the other day. Maybe a little bit cooler than the lego ones. I'm a dork.

3:01 PM

 
Blogger Colleen said...

Juan: You are my technological love.

Martin: Those are the freaking greatest things ever.

12:16 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I was wondering how you always know when I post!! I was feeling bad because I was like--dang! Colleen must check my blog everyday because she comments like the DAY I write something--which is rare lately. Haha! It was quite a mystery to me until now!!
Hey so a WOOT for Jame?? I have 4.0 and I'm a whopping 15 credits in!! YAY FOR ME! heart you.

1:19 PM

 
Blogger Colleen said...

HYME!!! Congrats on your 4.0!!!!

3:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

« home