Monday, April 28, 2008

Makeover!

I thought the ol' website needed a makeover. I am currently living in a black/white/yellow phase.

Ta Da! Here's what some extremely basic html/photoshop skills can get you.

P.S. The quote on the background image is one of my favorite ever. Nelson Mandela = eternal genius. Here it is (in case you use an RSS reader and don't feel like looking at my new layout):

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

(P.S. Thanks go to my cousin Rachel's Facebook profile for reminding me of it.)



4 Comments:

Blogger starstruck_texan said...

Wow...that is a really cool quote...I have never hear it before, but WOW....if more of the world actually believed that imagine what we could accomplish.

7:56 AM

 
Blogger Rachel said...

I love this quote! I heard it for the first time on my mission...love it!

3:55 PM

 
Blogger Rachel said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:55 PM

 
Blogger ju said...

LOVE the new look! Love you!

9:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

« home