Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dreamlogging Day 2

1) I am above these vast expanse of black trees. My family (the Kelly Kids) and I are trying to get out and somehow I am supposed to save us. I believe this one was the first in the series that I recall because I hardly remember any details but the feeling of this huge black grove of horrifying trees.

2) My niece Alexa and I are playing in a house that exists only in my dreams (I have encountered the space before as the home of my Dad and his wife, Elynn). We are in a room with a filing cabinet and dolls. We start talking (she is still four years old, but has the communication ability of an adult). She tells me that she thinks my sister only started loving her when she got diagnosed with cancer. In the way that only can happen in dreams, I pull up this slideshow of photos pre-diagnosis of Crys and her playing and explaining to her just how much her mommy loved her from Day 1.
I start crying. Alexa starts crying; she understands and seems to be comforted.

3) A bunch of the Larson crew, my mother and I all go to a mall. It looked like a dark version of Cielo Vista Mall in El Paso (when I woke up I was thinking about working there at Hot Topic [ha!] and Marti working at that Starbucks and Hayley working at Journey's). We go in to shop and my mother and I break off from the others. My mom is looking at these brown New Balance flats/sandals/croc looking things and I say, "Oh no - we can find better." Somehow my mom and I get separated - I can't find her. I start freaking out. I go through this large car service sort of place and come out into the parking lot. See our car (meaning she is still in this mall) and get nervous that she wouldn't be able to remember where we parked and get back to this spot. I still haven't found her when the dream ended.

That's all I can remember for last night.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home