Monday, July 21, 2008

Missed Connection, continued...

Okay, so here is the follow-up tale to my Missed Connection adventure...

He replied:

hey colleen,
so is it a bad thing i posted my first missed connection? and i'm going to be in your blog?

weird. honestly, i've never done it before.

well, i'm dana. tattooed bloke indeed. (never, been refered to as a bloke since my friend chris returned to the UK). how are you doing? care to talk about nerds?

Ha! So, I replied.
Then, he replied.
Then, I replied.
Then, he replied.
Then, he replied again.

I haven't replied to those last two yet, mostly because I don't know how to respond to:

um, after reading this today, i'm glad i don't sound too dumb considering i was quite flavored during my response.

I was drunk-emailed! Haha, I am considering something like: "What is "flavored"? I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and don't understand your heathen ways."
Maybe too much?



1 Comments:

Blogger starstruck_texan said...

Maybe too much...but it would be REALLY funny!

9:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

« home