Monday, January 05, 2009

Welcome back, Kotter.

Hello darling Infamous Dance readers! Oh, how I've missed thee.

I recently spent a couple weeks in the grandeur that is El Paso, Texas. I feel alive, awake, alert, enthusiastic. Nothing like the sun to perk up a pasty New England dweller.

My 2009 began with Europe. No, not Europe. EUROPE! (we're heading to Venus! and still we stand tall!) Good start to what I am sure will be an excellent year.

I have some good goals lined up for this year, and they are all realistic. (One of 'em: going to bed by 11p and waking up by 7a on school/work nights. I made it out of bed at 7:20am this morning - pretty dang close! My typical is rollin' out of bed when I should be walking to the train. Not good.)

I am feeling really positive about everything. That probably makes for an annoying post. Don't bloggers need to be super emo? Oh well. So glad that mini-bout of depression was left in 2008.

The slogan: Make him mine in 2009! (No, there is not a particular "him", but if I don't get kissed soon I think I'll die.)



4 Comments:

Blogger Crys said...

that is the creepiest website! all those hands. good luck getting kissed. just grab some hot guy on the street and go for it. you never know- he might slip a little tongue in. ha-ha. love you!

2:31 PM

 
Blogger Chavonne said...

I've missed reading your blog! I'm glad you're back. Also, I loved "alive, awake, alert, enthusiastic". I did that a few days ago and Kalem just could not be as tickled by it as I was.

I agree with your sister. Just grab someone! It's certainly time to smooch.

Happy New Year!

2:17 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm alive awake alert, I'm alert awake alive, I'm alive awake alert ENTHUSIASTIC!!! YAY!! I hope you get smooched soon!! I love smooches. They're fun. I'll give ya a good cheek smooch when I see you in JUNE!! FINALLY WE ARE GOING TO GET TO HANG THE FREAK OUT!!

11:24 AM

 
Blogger Case said...

WELCOME BACK KOTTER, that should be COTTER, thanks.
I have Italy plans for the summer, the problem is that I haven't saved enough (any) nickles and dimes yet. It's a hard task. But one of my b.f.f.s is from Milan and I CAN'T miss her wedding this summer. So this "theres always next year" bologna my Dad told me is rubbish.
Let me know if you pass by any loose change on the street. Thanks.

11:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

« home