Sunday, May 17, 2009

I love you, Longfellow Park.

My church burned down today. I am in shock. Thanks go to my Natalie for this collage. I was the physical facilities director of this building for a little over a year. I have never had such an intense calling... so intimately involved with every temporal detail of this beautiful building. When I first moved to Boston, I took the train to church. It took me an hour to get there from my house, and I felt like I was walking forever before I saw the sign, "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints"... I can't explain my joy as my eyes wet with tears... I had made it.

Natalie expresses well some of what I am feeling right now: http://natattackisthenewblog.blogspot.com/2009/05/chance-to-rebuild.html



My church burned down today. I am in shock.



3 Comments:

Blogger NatAttack said...

Well said lady. I'm so happy we can deal with this alternative universe together. Loves.

6:31 PM

 
Anonymous Julia M said...

Do they know what started it yet?

3:02 PM

 
Blogger Chavonne said...

I'm so sorry about your church.

9:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

« home