Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I Heart Spam

There is something that kills me about Spam.

This post is dedicated to the spam I receive to my Gmail account (which has such an incredible filtering capability that I actually have to seek the stuff out).
Compulsory tangential inclusion: When I was younger, my Mom would make me Fried Spam Sandwiches.
I kid you not.

In any case. Back to the tech spam. I compulsively empty my spam folder (I'm OCD clean to the max. One of my many virtues), and every once in a while... I catch such a gem.
Enlarge my package? Sure!
Mail-order bride? Why not?
I just love that someone (something?) somewhere is coming up with this stuff to send out.

So. I am going to share with you the subject lines of every spam email I receive over the next day. Starting at 9:31pm on Tuesday, December 15. Ending exactly 24 hours later. Check back tomorrow night for the scintillating results.

(Could I be doing this to avoid working on my term paper due on Friday? Chances are high.)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home